AnyFound Photo Recovery is a kind of FREE software can help user to recover deleted image files from computer hard disk or removable storage medium such as USB pendrive. Simple and 4 easy steps can help user to retrieve deleted image files. It's cool.
Step 1: Run AnyFound Photo Recovery and select the storage medium.
Step 2: Click "Recovery"
Step 3: Search the photo file name.
Step 4: Select it and click "Save File".
Let's try it, AnyFound Photo Recovery.
- Advice and Guides (8)
- All About Google (4)
- Ancient (4)
- Animals (2)
- Announcement (6)
- Arts (1)
- Autos (1)
- Blogging Tips (2)
- Concept Cars (1)
- Earth and Mother Nature (4)
- Funny Articles (14)
- Gadgets (2)
- Health Tips (2)
- History (2)
- Interesting Articles (12)
- Internet Tools (1)
- Love (1)
- Malaysia (2)
- Mobile (2)
- Models (2)
- Operating System (1)
- Pets (2)
- Racing Queens (1)
- Sexy Babes (1)
- Singers (1)
- Software and Apps (16)
- Software Tips (12)
- Wedding (1)
- Widget and Tools (2)
Bookmark, E-Mail, Add On
Join Our Great Authors
PDFill PDF Tools.
Always deal with PDF files and worried about how to edit it? No worry, Adobe professional version allow user to create and edit PDF files, but users have to pay it. However, we are lucky that we have PDFill PDF Tools allege itself as The World's Most Powerful FREE PDF Tools. Let's try it, PDFill PDF Tools.
PDFill PDF Tools are FREE PDF Toolbox to Merge, Split, Reorder, Encrypt and Decrypt with security option, Rotate and Crop, Reformat,Header and Footer, Watermark by stylized text or Image, Images to PDF, PDF to Images, Form Fields Delete/Flatten/List, PostScript to PDF, PDF Information, Scan to PDF, and Create Transparent Image.
With PDFill PDF Tools, user no need to harass of Watermarks, pop-up advertisement. Free for personal or commercial.
Please note this software only apply to Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 7.
A young lady go inside national library and talk loudly to library administrator.
Lady:"HEY YOU!!! I need a beefsteak"
Administrator answer politely:"Miss, here is library."
Lady walk closely to the administrator and talk softly:"Sorry, please give me a beefsteak and a glass of wine, thanks."
Prevention is better than cure. A healthy body, prevention is ain't enough, consistent body check up is mandatory. How much you know about your own healthy? There are plenty of home use body check up devices in the market.
1. Blood Pressure (BP) - is a force exerted by circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels. During each heartbeat, BP varies between a maximum systolic and a minimum pressure. The mean BP, due to pumping by the heart and resistance in blood vessels, decreases as the moves away from the heart through arteries.
The following classification of blood pressure applies to adults aged 18 and older.
Normal category will be between 90 to 120 for systolic and 60 to 80 for diastolic.
- Always take more than 2 times while measure BP, average result will be more accurate.
- Avoid eating, smoking, and exercising for at least 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
> A&D UA-767
> Hartmann Tensoval duo contro
> OMRON HEM-7011
More list available in here.
2. Electrocardiography (ECG) Monitors - is a transthoracic interpretation of the electrical activity of the heart over time captured and externally recorded by skin electrodes. With ECG monitors, the users are able to pay attention to their heart conditions by themselves. Most of ECG monitor devices are useful and helpful to user who who are potentially suffered from cardiovascular diseases like hypertension, diabetes or coronary heart disease, or experienced symptoms like heart-throb or stuffy chest.
> Heal Force Prince 180B
3. oxygen saturation (SO2 ) - ratio of oxyhemoglobin to the total concentration of hemoglobin present in the blood. An SaO2 (arterial oxygen saturation) value below 90% causes hypoxemia (which can also be caused by anemia). Hypoxemia due to low SaO2 is indicated by cyanosis. When arterial oxyhemoglobin saturation is measured non-invasively by pulse oximetry, it is called SpO2. (Methods for measuring oxygen saturation level)
RECOMMENDED DEVICES: (Pulse Oximetry)
> Heal Force Prince 100C
4. Prothrombin time (PT) - Its derived measures of prothrombin ratio (PR) and international normalized ratio (INR) are measures of the extrinsic pathway of coagulation. They are used to determine the clotting tendency of blood, in the measure of warfarin dosage, liver damage, and vitamin K status. The reference range for prothrombin time is usually around 12–15 seconds; the normal range for the INR is 0.8–1.2.
To reduce your time in hospitals or clinics, the CoaguChek XS system is a convenient, portable and user-friendly system dedicated to patients. It enables you to monitor (measure) your coagulation (PT/INR) status at home, usually upon a prescription from your treating healthcare professional and after a short training. CoaguChek XS system is the third generation of CoaguChek systems since 1994.
Click here for more detail.
5. Blood Glucose Monitoring - is a way of testing the concentration of glucose in the blood glycemia. Healthcare professionals always advise patients with diabetes on the appropriate monitoring regime for their condition. Most people with Type 2 diabetes test at least once per day. Diabetics who use insulin (all Type 1 diabetes and many Type 2s) usually test their blood sugar more often (3 to 10 times per day), both to assess the effectiveness of their prior insulin dose and to help determine their next insulin dose.