VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

29.1.10

Vow Coffee Break - Just 4 l@ugh (IX)

Posted by EmptJ'

How I know?




In an asylum, a patient is writing a letter...

Nurse curiously ask:"Are you writing a letter? Who would you like to send to?"
Patient answer directly:"Oh, I am writing a letter to myself."
Nurse happily asked again:"Great! What is the content of the letter then?"
Patient shout loudly:"Oh my god! Are you sick, miss? I not yet receive it, how I know? "
Nurse:"..."

T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails