VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

22.2.10

Vow Coffee Break (XIII)

Posted by EmptJ'

Can't see anything...




Doctor perform daily test to one mental patient,

Doctor ask:"If I cut your right ear, what will be happened to you?"
Patient answer:"I cannot hear anything with right ear..."

Doctor satisfy with the answer then ask again:"How about If I cut your left ear after that?"
Patient answer:"Arrr... I cannot see anything.... Please don't do this to me, doctor..."

Doctor curious and seek answer from patient, "Why you can't see anything without ears?"
Patient answer:"My glasses will drop..."

Doctor T_T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails