VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

24.2.10

To Understand Opponent

Posted by EmptJ'



No matter how strong you are, without a correct key, you're unable to open solid door. Solid door alike human's heart.

To understand opponent, you have to become a key of opponents heart.

What you think about the following conversation?

A gentleman, C speaks to 2 of his friends, "Everyone know this, I will only believe while I see it..."

A:"Nope, I believed when others told me."

B:"I will only believe it if I can feel it."

Who is the right person? Each of them is right. Different people grow with different environment, background and talent, so own perception and brain will be the root to manage everything. For this case, C and A prefer scene and listen, however B prefer feeling.

Whenever sense organ start to process, eyeball nerve will be act accordingly. With the eyeball motion, we may analysis our opponent. For example,

1) Eyeball shift to up and then right, that means he/she might be imagine a scene.
2) Eyeball shift to down and then left, that means he/she might be soliloquize.
3) Eyeball shift to down and then right, that means he/she might be trying to feel it.

Besides, we may perceive opponent's habitual sense organ from conversation with them. For example,

1) Feeling type: - "I think it still okay...", "My sixth sense tell me it's correct", "I think everyone can do it."
2) Vision type: - "No matter many times I look at this card, it is still the same card", "From my monitoring, it is correct."
3) Auditory Perception type:- "Its sound great", "From your introduction, I am very interested."

Before further conversation with opponent, if we can know more about his/her type of sense organ then him/her also easier to accept and understand our opinion. Once you are expertise this, you can easily establish connection and trust from opponent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails