VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

14.12.09

Breeding Rabbit

Posted by SkyPhussita

 
After 6 months I got rabbit as my pet, I think it’s very cute if I have baby rabbit also. After searching a good father for the baby rabbit, I intro my rabbit to this male rabbit. Then after few week (about 2 week) I can see that my rabbit become more lazy. I check her stomach, and wow.. got something inside like little ball and its move ^^.



I take care her more than before. I give more food, more vegetables, more time to playing and I also prepare a place for her to give a birth. Inside that place I put a plastic box and fabric. But she don’t want use it. She already choose her own place, its under my table. Why she choose this place? It’s because under that table got 1 box. She usually go behind the box for hide. So maybe more privacy for her or maybe she think it’s a hole. At 3th weeks, she already become busy. She collect everything she found like my cloth, tissue, paper, etc. she event try to take my bed sheet to her nest. She soooo busy.


Then at the day she will give a birth (about 1 month pregnant), she start to collect her own fur. And when I check her at evening… tadaaa already got 6 little baby rabbit. They all still don’t have fur. Only pink skinny. And still can’t open their eyes. So little and so cute. But for some people they said it’s not cute coz like baby rat. Haha..


After giving a birth, I can’t invite any other people go near my rabbit. She become protective. She will bite and give weird sound if someone else come near her and her children. The sound like roar. Lucky she not like that to me. So still can touch her children and see the progress nearly.


Extra treatment must give to rabbit after giving birth. Must give extra food and water coz she will breastfeeding her children. Lucky my rabbit is a mature rabbit. So she already can take care her children very good. Every day she will breastfeeding her children twice, at the very morning and evening. That’s y all of her children become so fat and grow healthy.



Rabbit Progress
Day 1 : don’t have fur. Still can’t open eyes.


Day 4 : already have small fur
1 week : some already open eyes



2 weeks : already can walk, can eat mom food and drink from bottle






0 comments:

Post a Comment

VowBlog Contents Archive

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails