VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

24.12.09

Vow Coffee Break - Just 4 l@ugh (VI)

Posted by EmptJ'


Make a wish

A pair of the same age couple together to celebrate their 60th memorable birthday. Suddenly, an angel appear in front of them.

Angel said: "I give each of you a wish."
60 years old wife, said: "I wish to travel around the world."
Angel said: "Easy! Easy!"

An air ticket travel around world appears on 60 years old wife hand.

Angel asked 60-year-old husband: "And you? What is your wish?"
60 years old husband answered:"Are you sure my wish will come true?"
Angel said: "I never lie to anyone."
Old Husband laugh and wish: "I hope now i can hug a lady about 30 years younger than me. HAHAHAHA"

Angel said: "I see. Easy job"

Old husband became 90 years old...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VowBlog Contents Archive

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails