VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

11.12.09

Rabbit Go Jump Jump, Bunny Go Bump Bump

Posted by SkyPhussita

 
Don’t you think pet so nice? I like pet very much. Since I can remember something in my live, I already have Pet. My father also like pet very much, maybe because of that I also like pet. When I was a child, at my home already got dog, bird, rabbit, monkey, turtle and fish. The most pet I like is Rabbit. I already got a lot of rabbits. I event not remember how much rabbit I already have before. And now I have 1 rabbit. My rabbit is female. I take care of her since she was 2 months old. Now she is 2 years 4 months. I name her Boo :p Boo already got childrens. She has a lot childrens. I think more than 12. She also already become grandma. And great grandma.



Rabbit is a gentle animal that can be a pet to companying human like dogs. But different from dog, rabbit is not “loyal” like dog. Rabbit like to do something that interest for herself. If she want play with us she will go around us to make us play with her. Rabbit also can be trained to understand us if we call her name or use hand call her.
Rabbits still 1 big family with rodent like mouse and guinea pig. That’s why you need aware to all your stuff if you got rabbit as your pet, especially cable and your wood furniture.



If You want rabbit as your pet, u must know several think before you have it. Like what food you will give, the cave, the littered, and how to choose right rabbit.



My rabbit is like banana so much. But my friend said cant give banana always coz its can make hole at her teeth. Now my rabbit everyday eat “Briter bunny”. And carrot only I give for her snack. I use carrot to take care her teeth so she can use it to prevent her teeth become longer and longer. Don’t forget give water also if you have rabbit.



The suit cave that use for rabbit is the cave that made from metal, not from wood. Coz rabbit like to bite wood sooooo much. So if you use wood cave, the rabbit will bite it and make hole, then she will can escape. For small rabbit must take care her for other animal like cat and mouse. But if already big enough like my rabbit, no need afraid anymore. Coz now she is the one who chasing the cat :p

How to choose a rabbit to be your pet?
1. Choose rabbit with age more than 3 months old
2. Choose rabbit that have bright eyes (don’t have something dirty in his/her eyes)
3. Active rabbit and always want eat if you give food (mean still healthy )
4. The butt is clean (don’t have any pup left à its mean that rabbit is not diarrhea )


If u want pet inside home, rabbit also can be littered training. So no need afraid it will pup or pee in your stuff. To training it, just do simple think like :
1. Put littered at a corner
2. If it pup just put the pup into the littered
3. If pee, direct sweap it with tissue or something then put it at littered. Then clean the place she pee with something than can make the smell disappear. U can use vinegar to remove the smell. We must remove the smell coz rabbit have habbit to pee at same place by smelling it.
Do it again and again, until she understand ^^ my rabbit no need long time to do it. Just must be patient ^^

So, we can have a nice and cute pet, and also clean room ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot one thing....rabbit also tastes good hehe...

Post a Comment

VowBlog Contents Archive

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails