VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

12.12.09

Vow Coffee Break - Just 4 l@ugh (III)

Posted by EmptJ'

PC Gossip - Who is the worst?



LCD monitor said:"Poor me, everyday need to let people watch..."
Keyboard said:"I am worse than you, everyday let people hit me...especially my sFace."
Mouse shout:"Everyday people touch me, I also didn't complain"
CPU casing said:"People press my bellybutton everyday... Mom told me it might cause diarrhea "
CD ROM said:"People insert me everyday"
Hard Disk complain:"Now no one want me already"
USB Pen Drive said:"People use to bring me to insert different place... I am worried I might infect. H1N1... It's horrible."

Motherboard said:"Don't think I am happy that everyone insert into me. Actually, I am the worst.... Everyone insert into me then never move afterward. It make me feel ill"

Sound card angrily said:"What the @#!%, everytime people insert you guys then I am the one shout..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VowBlog Contents Archive

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails