VowBlog - VB Blogger Community

Everything Exist In VowBlog: Interesting Articles, Sexy Babes, IT, History, Gadget, Life, Auto, Humor, Blogging, Art, Celebrity, Advice, Tip, Guide, Pet, Game, A to Z. Apply For Our Vow Blog Authorship Today.

19.12.09

Vow Coffee Break - Just 4 l@ugh (V)

Posted by EmptJ'


Homosexual Rooster

A rancher only breed one rooster out of 100 hens as rooster will not lay any egg. Day after day, rooster was getting older so rancher bought a younger rooster from market.

Senior rooster shout at young rooster:"Why you come over here? Get out! I still strong enough to handle all the hens here."

Young rooster respond innocently:"I... I..."
Senior rooster shout again:"Shut up! I no need an answer, I just need a solution. I don't believe I will lose to youngster. Let's try chase and catch me if you can. If you can't get me, you gonna out from here. If I lose, I will shut my mouth up and hand over 100 hens to you. You in charge then I leave."

So, competition start... Young rooster is running hardly to chase and try to catch senior rooster. Suddenly, 'BangBang' Rancher killed the young rooster then cursed....

"Damn it, this month so unlucky. Another gay cock was bought..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VowBlog Contents Archive

If any content or images that appear on our blog are in violation of copyright law, Contact us: See Our Blog Disclaimer
Related Posts with Thumbnails